Connected to the collaborative event organized by Hirren Hiria [City of the children], inititative (based upon Francesco Tonucci's text) aiming to bring change to allow children to get more independence in the city.
The exhibition organized by Art Fix will explore the theme of childhood : the relationship between children and elders, the relationship between children and the city, and also memories, fears and wonders from childhood.
- Each artist can propose up to 3 digital images (HD)
- Each image must have a short description, linked with the theme (one sentence or more)
- Deadline : June 3rd, 2018
SELECTION : released during the week of June 4th- 10th
Participation fee : 25$ CAD (only for selected artists)
- Each image selected will be printed in one unique print : fine art quality, 12x17po // 30x40cm max (depending on image's format)
- Art Fix will take charge of the printing and shipping of the artworks
- Prints will be sold "pay what you want" during the exhibition, benefits will be invested into our future events